Sram XX1 Eagle 12 Speed Groupset
- The lightest, strongest crankset available.
- All-new crank-arm design optimized for cross-country and trail applications.
- All-new SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme rigidity and light weight.
- All-new chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains.
- The X-SYNC™ 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability.
- Completely redesigned rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON™ design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology.
- Re-engineered mounting system and repositioned CAGE LOCK™ add robustness.
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation.
- Carbon cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough.
- New mechanism creates a smoother and more precise shifting system with exceptional reliability.
- Carbon trigger and cover reduce weight.
- Customizable setup via the adjustable pull-lever and MatchMaker™ X.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology.
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOW LINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity.
- The Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world.
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings.
- SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight.
- All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance.
- XD™ driver body compatible.
- 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!