Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Disc Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike
Designed for road racing, undulating endurance rides and anything in-between, the Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Disc Road Bike is a versatile machine, perfect for those chasing single bike simplicity. Featuring a Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Groupset, Roval CLX 50 Wheels and a full FACT 12r carbon fibre construction, this lightweight offering has the performance to match its slick aesthetics. Utilising Rider-First Engineered technology and an intuitive profile, the SL6 Disc offers consistent performance between sizes and boasts identical aerodynamic efficiency and stiffness to its non disc counterpart.
The Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Disc Road Bike takes all the benefits of the non disc model, and tweaks the design to offer enhanced braking and control in varied conditions. Featuring a Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Groupset, Roval CLX 50 Wheels and a premium carbon fibre construction, the SL6 is suitable for anything from criterium racing through to challenging alpine adventures.
- FACT 12r carbon fibre construction reduces weight and boosts stiffness
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170 Groupset offers slick, reliable performance
- 11-30T cassette ensures efficient climbing
- 26mm Specialized Turbo Cotton Tyres ensure comfort and control on unpredictable terrain
- Bolt thru-axle design offers direct handling
- Rider-First Engineered technology provides consistent performance between sizes
- Equal stiffness and aerodynamic efficiency as the rim brake version
- Aerodynamic frame profile reduces drag
- Roval CLX 50 Wheelset balance crosswind stability with aerodynamics
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 12r carbon fibre, OSCBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc brake
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru axle
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works SL Carbon Shallow Drop, 125x75mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, Disc, 9170
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-30T
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power measurement, +/-1% accuracy
- CHAINRINGS: 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed Bearings
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless ready, 50mm deep, CeramicSpeed Bearings
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless ready, 50mm deep, CeramicSpeed Bearings
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized S-Works Toupe, 143mm, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!