Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Carbon SPD-SL Road Pedals
Shimano's top-of-the-range pedals get an upgrade and the result is the Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Carbon SPD-SL Road Pedals. Constructed from strong and lightweight carbon fibre, these pedals feature a low profile 8.8mm body height and low profile stainless steel body plates for a low weight and to offer maximum durability.
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Carbon SPD-SL Road Pedals build on Shimano's pro-level Dura-Ace platform to deliver an ultra-low weight, durability and a wide and shallow carbon fibre platform that is going to let you put the power down when you need to.
Constructed with a lightweight carbon fibre body, these pedals offer a large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support. Stainless steel pedal body plates increase durability whilst also creating a solid contact point between your cleat and the pedal. The low profile 8.8mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface provides greater cornering clearance while the open design allows for easy access to cleat adjustment.
- Super lightweight carbon SPD-SL road pedal for high-performance road riding
- Lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- The wide flat profile gives better road clearance and cornering, also allowing wider bearing placement for increased rigidity and uniform load distribution
- Low profile 8.8 mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface
- Silky-smooth 3-bearing axle system, two ball- and one wide roller-bearing
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
- Wider shoe cleat has a long life and is easier for walking than other cleats
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Includes one pair of blue 2˚ float cleats
- Weight: 228 grams
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!