Roval Control Carbon SL Boost 29 Wheelset
Lightweight, yet tough and stiff, the Roval Control Carbon SL Boost 29" Wheelset is ready for the most extreme and aggressive cross country racing. The rim shaped is tuned to provide these attributes, and offers a supreme ride quality; the 25mm external width is incredibly fast rolling. With a Zero Bead Hook design, tubeless tyre installation is easy and increases resistance to impact. Hand-built and matched with CNC machined hubs with DT Swiss 240 internals means engagement is lightning fast, and the DT Swiss Competition Race spokes are strong and stiff. This is a race-ready wheelset that is made for modern trails.
Setting out to create the ultimate cross-country wheels, Specialized have developed the Roval Control Carbon SL Boost 29" Wheelset. Weight has been kept to a minimum at sub-1400 grams, with no compromise on strength, for performance over the roughest and rockiest trails.
The wide 25mm external rim width provides an optimised tyre profile for excellent traction and low rolling resistance, and the rim has been shaped for stiffness, weight and ride quality. The Zero Bead Hook design is extremely resistant to impact and makes tubeless tyre installation a breeze, while providing a better tyre seal against the rim. The light rim has lower inertia for fast, punchy accelerations.
Lacing the rim to the hub are 24 and 28 DT Swiss Competition Race spokes, front and rear respectively, that make these hand-built wheels incredibly strong. The hubs themselves have DT Swiss 240 internals, sealed bearings and a 54-tooth start ratchet to the rear for super fast engagement. This 110/148mm Boost variant has an increased width to the front and rear hub flanges for improved frame and fork clearance, and a stiffer, stronger and more durable overall system with minimum weight penalty.
- Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready, Zero Bead Hook design. Black graphic under clear coat
- Internal rim width: 25mm
- Spoke pattern: Front - radial/three-cross (2:1) / rear - three-cross
- Spoke count: 24-hole front / 28-hole rear
- Spoke type: DT Swiss Competition Race
- Nipple type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front hub: DT Swiss internals, 15x110mm thru-axle, 15mm end caps included (19mm & 31mm OD)
- Rear hub: CNC-machined alloy body, high-quality DT 240 internals and 54t quick engagement ratchet system cassette, includes SRAM XX1 11-speed freehub and 148 end caps (includes 148 drive-side end cap for 10-speed freehub body—freehub sold separately)
- Bearing type: Sealed cartridge
- Assembly method: Hand-built
- Includes Roval Tubeless Plugs for the lightest possible tubeless setup and tubeless valve stems in order to make tubeless set-up a touch easier
- Total wheelset weight: 1330g
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!