Roval CLX 32 2Bliss Carbon Clincher Wheelset
The Roval CLX 32 2Bliss Carbon Clincher Wheelset is as light as they come yet has the strength and aerodynamic performance that enables it to perform at the highest level on flats, rolling roads and long climbs alike. Refined in the wind tunnel and proven in the real world, this nimble wheelset will respond predictably and instantly, whether descending technical roads or tackling windy conditions.
Lightweight climbing wheels with the aerodynamic performance of a rim twice as deep, the Roval CLX 32 2Bliss Carbon Clincher Wheelset is an exceptionally versatile option for all-day riding over challenging terrain. The combination of a unique carbon layup and a rim shape that has seen more wind tunnel hours than any other wheel in its category has created a wheelset that is lively and fast, that accelerates, slows and changes direction with minimal effort. The 21mm internal width provides additional structural strength, is more controlled in corners and syncs better with wider tyre configurations, for improved comfort and lower rolling resistance.
- CeramicSpeed bearings
- Just 1280 grams for the pair
- 32mm rim depth
- Full carbon
- Freehub compatible with Shimano/SRAM cassettes
- Comes with carbon-specific SwissStop Black Prince brake pads
- Tubeless-ready '2Bliss' construction
- Rim type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss ready
- Rim material: Carbon
- Braking surface: Carbon fibre
- Brake track height: 12mm
- Rim depth: 32mm
- Rim width: 20.7mm internal
- Spoke pattern: Radial/two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke count: 16 front, 24 rear
- Spoke type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Rear hub: Roval AF1, CeramicSpeed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals, 11-speed
- Front hub: Roval AF1, CeramicSpeed bearings
- Assembly method: Hand-built
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano/SRAM
- Included: Roval padded wheel bag, Roval steel quick-release, Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve, SwissStop Black Prince brake pads
- Weight: 1280 grams per pair (550 grams front, 730 grams rear)
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!