Knight Composites 50 Tubeless Aero Carbon Clincher R45 Wheelset
With a new rim profile making installation of tubeless setups easier and quicker, the Knight Composites 50 Tubeless Carbon Clincher Chris King R45 Wheelset allows you to take advantage of the benefits, including improved comfort and increased rolling resistance, and exceptional puncture protection. The 50m rim depth is optimised for aerodynamics and stability, while you'll remain comfortable on the longest days in the saddle. Chris King R45 hubs are top quality and provide an unmatched ride feel, and the entire construction is stiff and strong and suited to racing and tough training sessions alike.
With a 50mm rim depth to cut through the air at speed, the Knight Composites Tubeless Carbon Clincher Chris King R45 Wheelset will help you achieve your fastest performances. Designed primarily for aerodynamics and stability, these wheels utilise the patented new rim design to make tubeless setups more accessible and easier to install. These TLA (Tubeless-Aero) wheels have a unique centre channel and reduced wall height for simple mounting of tubeless tyres. The ‘hookless’ internal rim profile tapers in and locks down the bead, with a two-fold larger sealing surface than that of traditional 'hooked' rim designs. Another benefit is that the need for an air compressor is eliminated, and the tyres can be inflated via a standard track pump.
Compatible with both SRAM and Shimano 9, 10 and 11-speed groupsets, these wheels are suitable for many rider setups.
- Tubeless-ready clincher, 700c
- Trailing Edge Aerodynamic Manipulation (T.E.A.M.) creates a faster, more predictable ride
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) moulding system increases strength and stiffness and reduces weight
- Developed in collaboration with Schwalbe
- Manufactured with Knight's patent-pending internal rim profile, making tyre installation easier
- Provides both a pneumatic and mechanical locking system
- Industry-leading sealing surface with an optimised aero profile
- Optimised for 25mm tyre widths
- Material: EPS Moulded Carbon Fibre
- Rim depth: 50mm
- External rim width: 27.5mm
- Internal rim width: 19.5mm
- ERD: 588
- Chris King R45 hubs with stainless steel bearings
- Sapim CX Ray spokes
- Spoke count: 20 (front) / 24 (rear)
- Rim weight: 480 grams (approximately)
- Wheelset weight: 1500 grams (approximately)
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9,10 and 11-speed cassettes
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!