Knight Composites 50 Tubeless Aero Carbon Clincher DT 240 Wheelset
Complement your aerodynamic bike setup with the Knight Composites 50 TLA Carbon Clincher DT Swiss 240 Wheelset. Cutting drag and offering high levels of stability in crosswinds, these wheels are perfect for smashing your best times. The new rim profile has a centre channel and reduced wall height, so you can install tubeless tyres with ease and benefit from running lower tyre pressures along with the other performance attributes of these full carbon wheels. Stiff and light, power is transferred efficiently to the road, and top quality DT Swiss 240 hubs make for smooth rolling.
With a unique TLA (Tubeless-Aero) rim profile, the Knight Composites 50 Carbon Clincher DT 240 Wheelset makes going tubeless a simple task. A unique centre channel and reduced wall height mean you can install tubeless tyres with ease, using just a track pump with no need for an air compressor. The 'hookless' internal rim locks down the tyre bead with double the sealing surface than that of 'hooked' designs. The benefits are numerous, thanks to the ability to run lower tyre pressures, so you can roll faster and smoother, with increased protection against punctures.
- Tubeless-ready clincher, 700c
- Trailing Edge Aerodynamic Manipulation (T.E.A.M.) creates a faster, more predictable ride
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) moulding system increases strength and stiffness and reduces weight
- Developed in collaboration with Schwalbe
- Manufactured with Knight's patent-pending internal rim profile, making tyre installation easier
- Provides both a pneumatic and mechanical locking system
- Industry-leading sealing surface with an optimised aero profile
- Optimised for 25mm tyre widths
- Material: EPS Moulded Carbon Fibre
- Rim depth: 50mm
- External rim width: 27.5mm
- Internal rim width: 19.5mm
- ERD: 588
- DT Swiss 240 hubs
- Sapim CX Ray spokes
- Spoke count: 20 (front) / 24 (rear)
- Rim weight: 480 grams (approximately)
- Wheelset weight: 1500 grams (approximately)
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9,10 and 11-speed cassettes
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!