Knight Composites 35 Tubeless Aero Carbon Clincher R45 Wheelset
Featuring Knight Composites TEAM (Trailing Edge Aerodynamic Manipulation) technology, and manufactured using the EPS moulding system; introducing the 35 TLA Carbon Clincher Chris King R45 Wheelset. Designed for the mountains with a 35mm rim depth balancing aerodynamics and a reduced weight, this wheelset also has the versatility for everyday riding and racing over varied terrains. Optimised for 25mm tyres, these wheels were developed in collaboration with Schwalbe and the internal rim profile makes for easy installation of a tubeless system.
Tubeless tyre technology has been taken to the next level by Knight Composites. In collaboration with Schwalbe, the brand have developed their TLA (Tubeless-Aero) system, combining speed, comfort and ease of use. With the aim of changing how people see tubeless wheel and tyre setups, the complexity has been removed, and the 35 TLA Clincher Chris King R45 Wheelset is a top performance carbon offering with smooth rolling Chris King R45 hub. Mounting tubeless tyres is now faster and easier, thanks to the new centre channel and reduced wall height, with no additional need for an air compressor. The ‘hookless’ internal rim profile tapers inward to lock down the tubeless tire bead for a two-fold increased sealing surface over traditional ‘hooked’ rim designs.
- Tubeless-ready clincher, 700c
- Trailing Edge Aerodynamic Manipulation (T.E.A.M.) creates a faster, more predictable ride
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) moulding system increases strength and stiffness and reduces weight
- Developed in collaboration with Schwalbe
- Manufactured with Knight's patent-pending internal rim profile, making tyre installation easier
- Provides both a pneumatic and mechanical locking system
- Industry-leading sealing surface with an optimised aero profile
- Optimised for 25mm tyre widths
- Material: EPS Moulded Carbon Fibre
- Rim depth: 35mm
- External rim width: 27.5mm
- Internal rim width: 19.5mm
- ERD: 588
- Chris King R45 hubs with stainless steel bearings
- Sapim CX Ray spokes
- Spoke count: 20 (front) / 24 (rear)
- Rim weight: 440 grams
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9,10 and 11-speed cassettes
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!