Knight Composites 35 Carbon Clincher Chris King R45 Wheelset
The Knight Composites 35 Carbon Clincher Chris King R45 Wheelset features an EPS Moulded Carbon Fibre Rim, Chris King R45 Hubs and weighs just 1410 grams. Compatible with Shimano and SRAM 10/11-speed drivetrains and tyres ranging between 23 and 30mm in width, this wheelset is a fantastic option for a range of bikes and terrains.
Includes: Knight Stainless Steel Internal Cam Skewers, Knight valve extenders by Silca, brake pads, Knight rim tape 700c x 18mm
The Knight Composites 35 Carbon Clincher Chris King R45 Wheelset has a 35mm deep internal rim profile and uses Knight's T.E.A.M or trailing edge aerodynamic management technology. This reduces your drag and profile on the road, channelling air effectively and smoothing its path as your wheel cuts through it.
Formed from Knight's high-grade EPS moulded carbon fibre, this wheelset is both strong and lightweight, tipping the scales at 1410 grams. The proprietary polystyrene moulding technique creates smooth and unbroken edges both internally and externally, which in turn improves ride comfort and durability.
- Chris King R45 Hubs for supremely quick and rapid engagement
- Carbon fibre rim construction, formed in accordance with EPS moulded carbon fibre
- Wheelset weighs 1410 grams
- Capable of taking 23-30mm tyres
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed cassettes
- 3mm rim wall thickness improves heat dissipation and reinforces braking surfaces
- Shaping optimised to minimise wind steer by moving lift to the rear quarters of the wheel
- T.E.A.M rim profiling for the best possible aerodynamic shaping and composition
- Increased stiffness to weight ratio over traditional moulding techniques
- Material: EPS Moulded Carbon fibre
- Hubs: Chris King R45
- Internal rim width: 17mm
- External rim width: 25.5mm
- Rim depth: 35mm
- Rim weight: 586 grams
- Wheelset weight: 1410 grams
- Recommended tyre size: 23-30mm tyres
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed drivetrains
- Revolutionary T.E.A.M rim profile for aerodynamic performance
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!