2020 Zipp 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Wheelset
A wheelset that is sure to reduce drag and is a real all-rounder that can be used in all conditions, the Zipp 808 Firecrest Carbon Clinchers are aerodynamic with high stability. The rim braking is unparalleled thanks to Showstopper™ Brake Technology, with grooves clearing water quickly, making the issue of stopping fast on carbon rims, especially in the wet, a thing of the past. Built up with a top quality Zipp 77/177 hubset and Sapim® CX-Sprint® spokes, this is a wheelset that is highly durable, stiff and strong.
Packed with innovation, and utilising trickle-down technology from Zipp's top-of-the-range NSW wheels, the 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Wheelset will prove a valuable performance upgrade to your bike build. The issue of braking on carbon rims is eliminated thanks to Showstopper™ Brake Technology; grooves in the rim surface help to clear water, and ensure confidence-inspiring braking power in both wet and dry conditions.
- Zipp Tangente Platinum Pro Evo brake pads (two sets)
- Zipp integrated valve extender (two)
- Zipp valve-core wrench
- Zipp rim tape (two)
- Zipp Tangente black skewer (two)
- Carbon clincher wheelset
- Handcrafted in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- AeroBalance™ (low drag/high stability)
- Showstopper™ Brake Technology includes 317 groves on each side of the wheel to increase stopping power and help clear away water from the braking surface
- ABLC Sawtooth dimples help reduce high yaw drag and improve crosswind stability
- 10 or 11-speed Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo compatible
- Optimised for use with 25mm tyres
- Rim depth: 82mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Sprint® with Sapim® secure lock nipples
- Spoke count: 18 front / 24 rear
- Hubset: Zipp 77/177
- Weight: 1830 grams (wheelset) / 830 grams (front) / 1000 grams (rear)
- Included: Zipp Tangente Platinum Pro Evo brake pads (two pairs) / Zipp integrated valve extender (two) / Zipp valve-core wrench / Zipp rim tape (two) / Zipp Tangente black skewer (two)
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!