2020 Trek Top Fuel 8 NX 29" Mountain Bike
The Trek Top Fuel 8 NX 29" Mountain Bike is a superb all-rounder, for tackling all kinds of terrain. The short-travel dual suspension system boasts an impressive 120mm via the RockShox fork, and Fox Performance Float rear suspension has 155mm of movement to absorb your landings. When it's time to sprint or power uphill, simply lock out both suspension systems with the flick of your wrist using the TwistLoc grip shift style lever.
The Bontrager Line Dropper seatpost allows you to quickly and easily put more weight over the rear wheel when the gradient pitches down. Adjust your geometry with the Mino Link, flipping the bottom bracket height up or down mid-ride should you need to favour stability or agility.
Specced with a SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed groupset, this is a premium machine that rolls on a set of Bontrager Kovee Comp tubeless ready clincher wheels.
- This short-travel trail bike gives you a suspension set-up that’s capable in several MTB disciplines, and especially suited to endurance events
- TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks for climbs and sprints with the simple Grip Shift-like motion
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- You get a Straight Shot downtube for extra stiffness in the rough and Knock Block frame defence to protect against spinning bars and fork crowns
- FRAME: Trek Alpha Platinum Aluminium, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 115mm travel
- FRONT SUSPENSION: RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, TwistLoc remote, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 120mm travel
- REAR SUSPENSION: Fox Performance Float, 2-position DPS damper, TwistLoc remote, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 190x45mm
- STEM: Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8mm, 0 degree
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano hydraulic disc, MT500 caliper
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano hydraulic disc, MT500 caliper
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano hydraulic disc, MT501
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 32T steel ring, Boost
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Kovee Comp 23, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost 110
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Kovee Comp 23, tubeless ready, 6-bolt, Boost 148
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, tubeless ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120tpi, 29x2.40" clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, tubeless ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120tpi, 29x2.40" clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager Arvada, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Line Dropper, internal routing, 31.6mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!