2020 Specialized Venge Pro Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike
With pro peloton speed, top-end specification, and an aerodynamic profile that's the envy of its competitors, the Specialized Venge Pro delivers everything you need from an aero road bike, and more.
Shaving 8 seconds off a 40km time trial, the 2019 Venge Pro is even faster than its predecessor, the Venge ViAS. An impressive statistic on its own, but considering the new Venge is also 460 grams lighter; this is an aero road bike that can climb, sprint and provide a pleasant ride all day long.
Specialized's concept of "Aero is Everything" informs their dedication and hard work in refining the Venge to be the fastest frameset they've ever built. Their method was to feed the physical properties required by every frame tube into an advanced computer program which then generated a library of tube shapes that fulfilled those needs in the lightest and most aerodynamic combination. Those tube profiles were then made into prototypes, and tested relentlessly by Specialized in their own wind tunnel. This, combined with rider feedback, delivers the fantastic bike you see before you now, and in the pro peloton. Specialized firmly believe that a more aerodynamic bike simply cannot be built at such a low weight.
The radically redesigned stem and handlebar are an ergonomic triumph, with a shallow upsweep that places the hands in a very comfortable position when resting on the tops. The hydraulic hoses pass through the top cap of the headset, maintaining aerodynamic performance with a neat looking solution. This 8mm taller top cap brings the touch-point geometry of the Venge in line with that of the much-lauded Specialized Tarmac SL6.
The Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset delivers instant and accurate shifting at the touch of a button, and the frameset provides a sleek charging terminal on the back of the seatpost. The hydraulic disc brakes are not only an aerodynamically superior addition, they also deliver superbly modulated stopping power, delivering confidence and reliability to your deceleration whenever you need it.
This wonderful build is finished with a Roval CL 50 carbon disc wheelset. It's a tubeless-ready rim, so you can opt to try tubeless road bike tyres in the future, if you choose. Tyre clearance is guaranteed for tyres labelled up to 30mm wide, but the frame can accept up to 32mm of actual width to allow for inflation discrepancies.
Rider-First Engineered™ FACT 11r Venge carbon fibre frame is the most aerodynamic ever created by Specialized
Considerably lighter than previous model and competitor aero road bikes
Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset
Hydraulic disc brakes
Roval CL 50 Carbon Disc wheelset with DT Swiss 350 internals is tubeless-ready
Over 30mm tyre clearance
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal electric-only cable routing, OSBB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 100x12mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- STEM: 2019 Specialized Venge integrated stem, 6-degree
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works Aerofly II, 80mm reach x 130mm drop
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, GS medium cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 52/36T
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CL 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, 21h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CL 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 350 internals, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE: S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- SADDLE: Power Expert, 143mm, nylon base, synthetic leather, hollow titanium rails
- SEATPOST: 2019 Specialized S-Works Venge aero seatpost, FACT carbon, Di2-compatible
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!