2020 Specialized Venge Pro Force ETap AXS 12-Speed Disc Road Bike
There was never any doubting the speed of the Specialized Venge, and now for 2019 it has shed 460 grams, making the Venge Pro Force eTap AXS 12-Speed Disc Road Bike a very rapid machine indeed. Add in the fully wireless, 12-speed SRAM Force eTap AXS groupset, the Roval CL50 carbon wheels and a smattering of Body Geometry components and it makes for an incredibly compelling package indeed.
Part of Specialized’s very rapid aerodynamic range of race bikes, the Venge Pro Force eTap AXS 12-Speed Disc Road Bike benefits from SRAM’s latest wireless groupset, Force eTap AXS and Roval CL50 carbon wheels. Whether racing in the local crit series, chainganging on a Tuesday night or simply trying to ride as hard and fast as possible, the Venge will prove a very worthy companion.
- FACT 11r carbon frameset for aerodynamics and low weight
- Wireless SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed groupset
- SRAM hydraulic disc brakes
- Roval CL50 carbon disc wheelset
- Specialized Body Geometry components
- FRAME: Specialized Venge FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal electric-only cable routing, OSBB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- STEM: Specialized Venge integrated stem, 6-degree
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized S-Works Aerofly II, 80mm reach x 130mm drop
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed, 10-33t
- CHAIN: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed, 48/35t
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CL50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, 21 hole
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CL50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 350 internals, 24 hole
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Power Expert, 143mm, nylon base, synthetic leather, hollow titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works Venge aero seatpost, FACT carbon
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!