2020 Specialized Tarmac SL6 Pro Force ETap AXS 12-Speed Disc Road Bike
Specialized’s Tarmac SL6 Pro Force eTap AXS 12-Speed Disc Road Bike mixes a lightweight carbon FACT 10r frameset with the most up to date groupset available, SRAM’s wireless Force eTap AXS. Aerodynamic updates to the frame bring a welcome saving of watts, whilst the FACT 10r frame is still firmly in the lightweight, climbing camp. The introduction of eTap and AXS wireless technology to SRAM’s second tier groupset makes its benefits more accessible than ever, with its very wide range of gear ratios and intuitive paddle shifting.
The Specialized Tarmac SL6 Pro Force eTap AXS 12-Speed Disc Road Bike uses the carbon FACT 10r (Functional Advanced Composite Technology) frameset, Roval CL50 carbon disc wheels and SRAM’s fully wireless Force eTap AXS 12-speed groupset to produce a bike which is light, stiff, aerodynamic and simply a joy to operate.
- FACT 10r carbon frameset for aerodynamics and low weight
- Wireless SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed groupset
- SRAM hydraulic disc brakes
- Roval CL50 carbon disc wheelset
- Specialized Body Geometry components
- FRAME: Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop x 75mm reach
- BAR TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap HD Tape - Reflective
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed, 10-33t
- CHAIN: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed, 48/35t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis, BB30 for Shimano
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CL50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, 21 hole
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CL50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 350 internals, 24 hole
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Toupé Pro, Body Geometry shape, 143mm width, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!