2020 Specialized Tarmac Comp Ultegra Disc Road Bike
Specialized's Tarmac Comp Ultegra Disc Road Bike offers true all-round performance. It's light, stiff and compliant, excelling on the climbs and the open windy flats alike. Faster than its SL5 predecessor, the latest 9r carbon has a Rider-First Engineered™ design to ensure the ride characteristics are equal across the range of sizes, while a Performance Road Geometry puts you in an aggressive yet comfortable position. Aero details include a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube and a redesigned fork shape. The seatpost also has flex built-in and, together with dropped seatstays, impacts from the road are effectively soaked up to reduce fatigue and make every ride more enjoyable.
- FRAME: Specialized Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, Shadow Design, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech II, 11-speed, 52/36T
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Power Comp, Hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!