2020 Specialized Sagan Collection S-Works Roubaix Disc Frameset
The Sagan Collection S-Works Roubaix Disc Frameset is Specialized's celebration of 2018 Paris-Roubaix winner Peter Sagan. The enigmatic Slovak smashed it over the cobbles and sprinted to victory in the velodrome to claim the Specialized Roubaix's record sixth win of the infamous cobbled classic.
This latest version of the Roubaix is more performance oriented than ever before. With a FACT 11r carbon fibre frameset delivering the stiffness required to beat rivals in the sprint, the lightweight layup ensures climbing speed is not impeded. What's more, the FreeFoil tube shaping boosts aerodynamic performance too.
- Specialized FACT 11R carbon fibre frameset, Rider-First Engineered™ FreeFoil tubing - lightweight and aerodynamic
- Future Shock 2.0 hydraulic front suspension unit with compression adjustment knob
- S-Works Pave seat post dampens vibrations
- Threaded bottom bracket shell
- Non-gender specific geometry - one bike for all
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11R, Rider-First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, clearance for 33mm tyres
- FORK: Specialized Future Shock 2.0 with Damper, Smooth Boot, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc brake
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works Pave
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!