2020 Specialized S-Works Venge Dura-Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike
to be one of the fastest bikes out there, the Specialized S-Works Venge
Dura-Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike is not only incredibly aerodynamic, but it
also keeps weight to an absolute minimum. This bike represents the new
shape of speed, and has been specced to match, with Shimano's flagship
electronic groupset, Roval CLX 64 Disc wheels and Specialized Turbo
Shaving a huge 460 grams off its predecessor, the Specialized S-Works Venge Dura-Ace Di2 Disc offers incredible handling and acceleration, and is the most aerodynamic road bike the brand has ever developed. Using their FreeFoil Shape Library, combined with extensive testing in the Win Tunnel, has resulted in an 8 second reduction over 40km. The bike balances weight and aero efficiency so it's faster everywhere, be that on the climbs, the windy flats or long descents.
Rider-First Engineered™ FACT 11r Venge carbon fibre frame is the most aerodynamic ever created by Specialized
Considerably lighter than previous model and competitor aero bikes
Dual-sided S-Works power cranks with +/- 1.5% accuracy
Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 disc groupset offers exceptionally crisp shifts, smooth braking modulation, and it keeps the overall weight of the Venge at an absolute minimum
Roval CLX 64 Disc wheelset with CeramicSpeed bearings - fast and stable in crosswinds
32mm tyre clearance
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel
- Engineered, internal electric only cable routing, OSBB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 100x12mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- STEM: Specialized Venge integrated stem, 6-degree
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized S-Works Aerofly II, 80mm reach x 130mm drop
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power measurement, +/- 1.5% accuracy
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 64 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 64mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 64 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 64mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm
- SADDLE: Specialized S-Works Power, carbon rails, carbon base, synthetic leather
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works Venge aero seatpost, FACT carbon, Di2-compatible
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!