2020 Specialized S-Works Tarmac Dura-Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike
Fast everywhere. The Specialized S-Works Tarmac Dura-Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike is a true all-round performer, utilising a Rider-First Engineered™ FACT 12r carbon frame for an equally outstanding ride quality across the sizes. Shimano's flagship Dura-Ace Di2 disc groupset and Roval CLX 50 Disc wheels complete the package, and there's space for tyres up to a road-smoothing 30mm width.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon fibre, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT 12r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized S-Works Short and Shallow
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power measurement, +/- 1.5% accuracy
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fibre rails, carbon fibre base
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!