2020 Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc Road Frameset
The Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc Road Frameset could well be the perfect core to your dream race machine. Its FACT 12r carbon construction keeps weight to an absolute minimum, while a Rider-First Engineered™ design means the layup is unique to each individual size resulting in equal characteristics no matter the frame size. The Tarmac is a true all-round performer, excelling on climbs and in the sprints alike, with aerodynamic details including a redesigned fork, dropped seatstays and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube helping you knock the seconds off your best times. The Performance Road Geometry puts you in a position that is optimised for speed and responsiveness, one that remains comfortable hour after hour in the saddle. Flex has been built into the aero seatpost to add compliance, and together with the clearance for wider 30mm tyres, will smooth out the roughest roads
- Advanced aerospace composite optimisation software revolutionises the construction and layup of the latest FACT 12r carbon. Its use sheds nearly 200 grams - a 20% reduction in frame weight
- Rider-First Engineered™ design - every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself
- Aero features without any cost to weight. A new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 45 seconds faster over 40 kilometres
- The updated Performance Road Geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. Combines a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which deliver an instantaneous response and optimal power transfer
- The seatpost has flex built-into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen
- Dropped seatstays
- New seat tube shape
- Tyre clearance up to 30mm
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon fibre, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT 12r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
- SEAT BINDER: Tarmac SL6 clamp assembly
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!