2020 Specialized Roubaix Sport 105 Disc Road Bike
Specialized Roubaix Sport 105 Disc Road Bike is ready for whatever you
can throw at it. From cobbles to smooth tarmac, this performance road
bike excels. Built on a FACT 10r carbon fibre frameset, power transfer
is excellent, while the lightweight FreeFoil aerodynamic tubes make the
frameset more aero than Specialized's Tarmac and lighter than the Venge.
Specialized FACT 10R carbon fibre frameset, Rider-First Engineered™ FreeFoil tubing - lightweight and aerodynamic
Future Shock 1.5 front suspension unit with top and bottom end bumpers, smooth action, tension may be adjusted using various spring weights
S-Works Pave seat post damps vibrations
Shimano 105 R7000 groupset with precise shifting and wide ratio gearing
Praxis Alba crankset with compact 50/35T gear ratio
DT Swiss R470 Disc aluminium clincher wheelset is lightweight but with the durability for any adventure
Powerful hydraulic disc brakes
Non-gender specific geometry - one bike for all
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10R, Rider-First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, clearance for 33mm tyres
- FORK: Specialized Future Shock 1.5 with Smooth Boot, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc brake
- STEM: Specialized Future Stem Pro
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105, Hydraulic
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105, Hydraulic
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 Disc R7000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000 GS medium cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7000
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba, 50/34T
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc clincher
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28c clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Power Sport
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works Pave
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!