2020 Specialized Roubaix Comp Ultegra Disc Road Bike
The Specialized Roubaix Comp Ultegra Disc Road Bike is built for riders who like to ride fast over any road surface. The next generation of a bike with six wins at Paris-Roubaix to its name, this Roubaix is built on a FACT 10r carbon fibre frameset which delivers a stiff platform to transfer all of your power. This lightweight frameset is more aerodynamic than its Specialized Tarmac cousin, with FreeFoil tubes refined in the wind tunnel.
For class-leading compliance, Specialized supply this bike with two road damping solutions. The Future Shock 1.5 front suspension unit has top and bottom end bumpers to smooth out rebound, while the tension can be altered by swapping out the progressive spring. The addition of an S-Works Pave seat post ensures compliance to the rear of the bike is catered for. The drop-clamp design fixes the seatpost lower down inside the frame, so more flex is available for better road damping.
- Specialized FACT 10R carbon fibre frameset, Rider-First Engineered™ FreeFoil tubing - lightweight and aerodynamic
- Future Shock 1.5 front suspension unit with top and bottom end bumpers, smooth action, tension may be adjusted using various spring weights
- S-Works Pave seat post damps vibrations
- Shimano Ultegra groupset with precise shifting and wide ratio gearing
- DT Swiss R470 Disc aluminium clincher wheelset is lightweight but with the durability for any adventure
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes
- Non-gender specific geometry - one bike for all
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10R, Rider First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, clearance for 33mm tyres
- FORK: Specialized Future Shock 1.5 with Smooth Boot, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc brake
- STEM: Specialized Future Stem Pro
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra, Hydraulic
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra, Hydraulic
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8020, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RX, RX800
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8020
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed, 50/34T
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc clincher
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28c clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Power, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works Pave
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!