2020 Specialized Roubaix Comp Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike
The Specialized Roubaix Comp Ultegra Di2 Disc brings a sense of adventure to the performance road bike platform. Built on a FACT 10r carbon fibre frameset, this is a seriously stiff, lightweight and aerodynamic platform that's ready to race. With the added benefit of compliance features and room for 33mm tyres, this bike has the versatiltiy to match your sense of adventure.
The Future Shock 1.5 front suspension unit is a vast improvement on its predecessor, with top end and bottom end bumpers to soften and quieten impacts, even when unloaded. For cross-bike compliance, Specialized has engineered the superb S-Works Pave seatpost, which has a drop-clamp bolting mechanism to expose more of the post for maximum compliance.
Specced with a Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset, you're getting instant electronic gear changes from highly reliable components. The RX805 rear derailleur features a clutch mechanism to ensure a smooth running chain when you hit the cobbles or potholes. The R470 wheelset from DT Swiss is a lightweight aluminium option that boasts great reliability for the longest adventures on any road surface.
- Specialized FACT 10R carbon fibre frameset, Rider-First Engineered™ FreeFoil tubing - lightweight and aerodynamic
- Future Shock 1.5 front suspension unit with top and bottom end bumpers, smooth action, tension may be adjusted using various spring weights
- S-Works Pave seat post damps vibrations
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset with precise electronic shifting and wide ratio gearing
- DT Swiss R470 Disc aluminium clincher wheelset is lightweight but with the durability for any adventure
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes
- Non-gender specific geometry - one bike for all
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10R, Rider-First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, clearance for 33mm tyres
- FORK: Specialized Future Shock 1.5 with Smooth Boot, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc brake
- STEM: Specialized Future Stem Pro
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra, Hydraulic
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra, Hydraulic
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RX, RX805 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed, 50/34T
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc clincher
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28c clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Power, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works Pave
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!