2020 Specialized Epic Hardtail 29" Mountain Bike
Epic Hardtail 29" Mountain Bike from Specialized has a proven
race-winning pedigree with multiple XC race podiums to its name. This
latest iteration has taken a number of design cues from the more trail
biased bikes in the range with a 68.5 degree head angle, increased tyre
clearance, longer reach and shorter stem along with compliant seatstays
and seat tube. Handling remains nimble however thanks to the short
chainstays and wheelbase, and the RockShox Judy Gold 29 fork supplies
100mm of travel to aid traction and control. Fast-rolling,
tubeless-ready Specialized Fast Trak tyres help maintain speed and the
Roval Control Alloy 29" wheels are also suitably light and quick. The
single-ring drivetrain is courtesy of a mixture of SRAM’s SX and NX
12-speed components with braking duties covered by Shimano MT-501
hydraulic disc brakes.
Specialized FACT 11m carbon frame, 915 grams claimed weight
RockShox Judy Gold 29 fork with 100mm travel
Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc brakes
SRAM NX/SX Eagle, 12-speed groupset
Roval Control alloy 29” wheelset
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m carbon, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing
- FORK: RockShox Judy Gold 29, Motion Control damper, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc, resin pad
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc, resin pad
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t
- CRANKSET: SRAM X1000 Eagle, DUB, 170/175mm 32t
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h hub with Roval Control Alloy 29", 25mm internal width rim
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h with Roval Control Carbon, Roval Control Alloy 29", 25mm internal width rim
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 30.9mm
- CLAIMED FRAME WEIGHT: 915 grams size medium
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!