2020 Specialized Epic Expert Carbon Evo Mountain Bike
Specialized Epic Expert Carbon Evo Mountain Bike has all the
characteristics familiar with the world-beating Epic name, but is
enhanced with a dropper post and longer fork for enhanced comfort when
you go long, be that dawn to dusk riding or multi-day races. The bike is
dressed with SRAM GX Eagle components with a 1X 12-speed drivetrain and
features SRAM Guide RS hydraulic brakes for powerful stopping
performance. Lightweight and stiff 29" Roval carbon wheels with
thru-axles ensure that power transfer feels sharp and responsive.
Roval Control Carbon 29" wheelset
SRAM Guide RS, hydraulic disc with powerful Guide S4 4-piston caliper
Custom RockShox Micro Brain shock
Fact 11m lightweight carbon frame
SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain gives you all the gearing you need to tackle the biggest climbs
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel
- FORK: FOX Performance Step-Cast 34, Grip damper, Boost™, 44mm offset, 120mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: Custom RockShox Micro Brain shock with Spike Valve, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide RS, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide RS, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Guide RS
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET: Truvativ STYLO, DUB, alloy, 32T
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Control Carbon, 25mm internal width, tubeless-ready, Specialized hub, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Control Carbon, 25mm internal width, DT Swiss 370, SRAM XD 3-pawl driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST: X-Fusion manic, 30.9mm, (S: 100mm, M-XL: 125mm)
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!