2020 Specialized Epic Comp Carbon EVO Mountain Bike
Specialized Comp Carbon EVO Mountain Bike has the familiar Epic DNA at
heart, but with some specific additions that enhance the capability when
the trail tilts more steeply or the terrain gets rougher. A dropper
post gives you greater freedom of movement and a longer RockShox Reba
120mm fork absorbs more of the hits. Furnished with SRAM NX Eagle
components and SRAM Guide RS hydraulic brakes ensures sharp shifting and
braking peformance and the Specialized Brain technology reads and
responds to the trail for optimum suspension performance.
SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain
120mm-travel RockShox Reba RL fork increases the EVO’s downhill capability
Race-proven, carbon chassis and ingenious Brain suspension in the rear shock
X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost increases control on steep descents
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox Reba RL 29, Motion Control damper, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 120mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: Custom RockShox Micro Brain shock with Spike Valve, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS: Specialized Trail Grips
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide RS, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide RS, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Guide RS
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- CRANKSET: Truvativ STYLO, DUB
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, steel, 32T
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Control Alloy 29", 25mm internal width, Specialized hub, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Control Alloy 29", 25mm internal width, Specialized hub, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Fast Trak, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST: X-Fusion manic, 30.9mm, (S: 100mm, M-XL: 125mm)
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!