2020 Specialized Enduro Expert Mountain Bike
lightweight FACT 11r carbon frame keeps the Specialized Enduro Expert
Mountain Bike light and stiff and with big 29" carbon Roval wheels
combining perfectly with long 170mm travel front and rear suspension,
this is a ride that will chew up and spit out the rowdiest terrain. A
dropper post gives you extra space to manoeuvre bodyweight when
descending and the 36mm stanchions in the FOX fork give you control and
stability to soak up rough terrain, and yet when the trail starts to go
up there is also a surprising eagerness in the ride quality that makes
climbing easier as well.
Fast rolling 29" Roval carbon wheelset
Fast acceleration and exceptional climbing capability for a longer travel full suspension bike
SRAM X01 Eagle 1X drivetrain with wide-ranging 12-speed 11-50t cassette
With 170mm front and rear suspension, the bike takes the biggest hits in its stride
SWAT door storage in the downtube for carrying tools and spares
Stout 36mm stanchions in the FOX FLOAT fork delivers exceptional control
- FRAME: Specialized, FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, 29 S3 Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- FORK: FOX FLOAT Performance 36, Grip Damper, 44 OS, Kabolt 110, 170mm
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment, Trunnion mount, 205x60mm
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM: Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Code RSC
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET: SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm
- CHAIN: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready, DT Swiss 370, 3-Pawl System, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TYRE: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- SADDLE: Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails
- SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!