2020 Specialized Enduro Comp Mountain Bike
Specialized Enduro Comp Mountain Bike is a trail weapon. The same
carbon chassis as the Expert and Elite models has been furnished with an
impressive SRAM NX Eagle 1x drivetrain, quality Rockshox suspension and
fast-rolling Roval Traverse 29" wheels. The bike draws inspiration from
thoroughbred downhill machines in the Specialized family whilst still
maintaining pedal efficiency meaning it is capable of absorbing big hits
and negotiating technical, steep descents but then rolling cleanly into
climbs with less energy lost to bouncing and bobbing.
Fast-rolling 29" Roval wheelset
Fast acceleration and exceptional climbing capability for a longer travel full-suspension bike
SRAM NX Eagle 1x drivetrain with wide-ranging 12-speed 11-50t cassette
With 170mm front and rear suspension the bike takes the biggest hits in its stride
SWAT door storage in the downtube
- FRAME: Specialized, FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, 29 S3 Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox Lyrik Select, DebonAir, Charger RC damper with rebound adjust, and low-speed compression to lockout, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost™, 170mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select, 205x60, Trunnion
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- STEM: Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Code R
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- CRANKSET: SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless-ready, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless-ready, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- SADDLE: Specialized, Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails
- SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!