2020 Specialized Diverge X1 Disc Adventure Road Bike
a carbon construction, progressive Future Shock suspension and an Open
Road Geometry, the Specialized Diverge X1 Disc Adventure Road Bike makes
every ride fun, be that on the roads, gravel or dirt. SRAM Apex x1
components and strong Axis Sport disc clincher wheels complement the
frameset perfectly; this is a bike that's capable and versatile, yet
gives up nothing in performance, opening up your possibilities for
Specialized FACT 9r carbon frame and fork
Open Road Geometry offers playful handling and predictable steering for endless dirt skids and mid-corner drifts, but keeps stiffness high
Bottom bracket over half a centimetre lower than the previous Diverge, slacker head tube angle, shortened chainstays, shorter wheelbase
Future Shock soaks up bumps with ease, and also adds the benefit of extremely predictable handling. Features a progressive spring that makes the technology more suitable for off-road applications, where stiffer suspension is often needed to soak-up larger bumps and obstacles
Clearance for either 700x42mm or 650bx47mm tyres
Three water bottle mounts, mounts for racks and mudguards, and the Road SWAT™ kit (purchased separately)
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc, BB386
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Apex, hydraulic disc, flat-mount caliper, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Apex, hydraulic disc, flat-mount caliper, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Apex 1x HRD
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Apex 1, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Apex 1x HRD
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Works Alba 1X, 40T
- FRONT WHEEL: Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c
- REAR TYRE: Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!