2020 Specialized Diverge Sport Disc Adventure Road Bike
further, faster on Specialized's Diverge Sport Disc Adventure Road
Bike. The FACT carbon frame and fork have an Open Road Geometry for
agile handling and stable, predictable steering, while 20mm of Future
Shock travel under the stem and wide tyres together bring smooth,
comfortable rolling. This Diverge is built up with Shimano 105
components and DT Swiss R470 disc wheels, and there are plenty of
mounting points on the bike for bottle cages, mudguards, racks and
Specialized's Road SWAT™ kit.
Specialized FACT 9r carbon frame and fork
Open Road Geometry offers playful handling and predictable steering for endless dirt skids and mid-corner drifts, but keeps stiffness high
Bottom bracket over half a centimetre lower than the previous Diverge, slacker head tube angle, shortened chainstays, shorter wheelbase
Future Shock soaks up bumps with ease, and also adds the benefit of extremely predictable handling. Features a progressive spring that makes the technology more suitable for off-road applications, where stiffer suspension is often needed to soak-up larger bumps and obstacles
Clearance for either 700x42mm or 650bx47mm tyres
Three water bottle mounts, mounts for racks and mudguards, and for the Road SWAT™ kit (purchased separately)
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc, BB386
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, ST-7025
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, ST-7025, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Works Alba, 48/32T
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized Carbon, single-bolt, 30.9mm
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!