2020 Specialized Diverge Comp E5 Disc Adventure Road Bike
as capable on the roads as it is on the trails, the Specialized Diverge
Comp E5 Disc Adventure Road Bike brings more fun to your gravel riding.
Open Road Geometry is fast and stable while the addition of Future
Shock progressive suspension, together with wide 35mm tyres, really
soaks up the bumps. Shimano 105 components offer crisp shifting and
smooth hydraulic braking, while durable Axis Sport disc wheels are built
to cope with the harsher terrain.
Premium E5 Aluminium frameset
Open Road Geometry offers playful handling and predictable steering for endless dirt skids and mid-corner drifts but keeps stiffness high
Bottom bracket over half a centimetre lower than the previous Diverge, slacker head tube angle, shortened chainstays, shorter wheelbase
Future Shock soaks up bumps with ease, and also adds the benefit of extremely predictable handling. Features a progressive spring that makes the technology more suitable for off-road applications, where stiffer suspension is often needed to soak-up larger bumps and obstacles
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, Future Shock progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, threaded bottom bracket 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, ST-7025
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, ST-7025, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Works Alba, 48/32T
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Roadsport, 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 700x35mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Roadsport, 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 700x35mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!