2020 Pinarello Prince Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike
Pinarello Prince Ultegra Di2 Road Bike boasts an asymmetric frameset
constructed of T700 carbon fibre, making it seriously lightweight and
delivering superb handling. With a plethora of design features filtered
down from the Dogma series, this bike has racing in its DNA but brings
more comfort than it's pro peloton siblings to suit the majority of
With a Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset, you're getting instant electronic shifting at the touch of a button. The compact chainset is a blessing on steep hills, while the hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful modulated stopping without wearing out your rims.
The carbon fibre seatpost dampens road buzz so you can keep pushing hard on long rides without discomfort, while there is clearance for 28mm tyres between the frame and Fulcrum Racing 5 wheels.
T700 carbon fibre frame is fast and responsive with enough compliance for long distance comfort
Onda carbon fibre fork provides light and responsive steering
Aerodynamic design in the FlatBack tube shapes, handlebar and stem
Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset brings top-level electronic shifting performance
Powerful hydraulic disc brakes
Fulcrum Racing 5 wheelset
Clearance for 28mm tyres
- FRAME: Pinarello Prince T700 carbon fibre, assymetric, Think2 System with E-Link™, ICR™ Internal Cable Routing, Drop in Bearing System 1” 1/8 - 1”1/2, Italian threaded bottom bracket, 3XAir™ bottle mounts with two positions available for the second bottle, FlatBack Profile aerodynamic tubing, UCI Approved, clearance for 28mm tyres, disc brake specific
- FORK: Pinarello Onda Carbon with ForkFlap, disc brake specific
- STEM: MOST Jaguar XA with aerodynamic profile
- HANDLEBAR: MOST Jaguar XA with aerodynamic profile
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8020
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8020
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8070
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8050
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8050, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8070, 2x11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000 50/34t
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 5 C17, 700c clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 5 C17, 700c clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: MOST LYNX Aircross with light manganese rails
- SEATPOST: Pinarello Carbon 12K aero profile with TwinForce Seatclamp
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!