2020 Pinarello Prince FX Ultegra Disc Road Bike
engineering of the Pinarello Prince FX Ultegra Disc Road Bike is
heavily influenced by the top-end Dogma model. It's more of an
all-rounder, but it's still stiff and incredibly fast. The Torayca T900
carbon construction sits between that of the standard Prince and the
Dogma and, when paired with an Onda carbon fork, makes for impressive
acceleration, direct handling and control. Aerodynamics were a big
consideration in the design, with FlatBack tubes and a concave downtube
that tucks your bidon out of the wind. Where the fork meets the frame
there's an integrated section to smooth airflow, and the bowed fork
design allows air to pass through the spokes with less resistance.
Shimano's ever-reliable Ultegra mechanical groupset makes up the component set, using compact gearing and powerful hydraulic brakes. Together with the Fulcrum Racing 3 wheels and Vittoria Zaffiro Pro tyres in a 25mm width, this bike will perform in all conditions. You can add 28mm tyres for further improved comfort if you wish. A MOST carbon handlebar and stem make up the cockpit for rigidity with some added comfort.
Torayca T900 carbon fibre frame
Onda carbon fibre fork
ICR ™ Internal Cable Routing
Shimano Ultegra mechanical groupset
Fulcrum Racing 5 wheelset
Clearance for 28mm tyres
- FRAME: Pinarello Torayca T900 carbon technology, asymmetric design, Think2 System with E-Link™, ICR™ Internal Cable Routing, Drop in Bearing System 1” 1/8 - 1”1/2, Italian threaded bottom bracket, FlatBack Profile aerodynamic tubing, UCI approved, disc brake specific
- FORK: Pinarello Onda Carbon with ForkFlap, disc brake specific
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Italian threaded
- STEM: MOST Tiger Ultra Aero 3K Carbon
- HANDLEBAR: MOST Jaguar XC Aero 3K Carbon
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 2x11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000 50/34t
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 5, 700c clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 5, 700c clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Aliante
- SEATPOST: Pinarello Prince FX Carbon
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!