2020 Mavic Allroad Pro Carbon SL Disc Wheelset
the rough stuff with Mavic's Allroad Pro Carbon SL Disc Wheelset. Laced
with 24 double-butted steel spokes, the 100% unidirectional carbon
fibre rim has been paired with Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad tyres, which
are tubeless compatible.
25 millimetre deep rims and the Center Lock disc standard are combined with a hookless rim profile. A wheelset built with performance in mind, the Instant Drive 360 freewheel system engages fast, ready for when you want to lay down the power out of corners.
Compatible with Shimano and SRAM 9/10 and 11-speed systems, this wheelset is ideal for your cyclocross or gravel bike.
Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad tyres
Tyre sealant syringe
Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
Front QR adapters
UST valve and accessories
- Superlight full carbon rims optimised for impact resistance
- Light double butted steel spokes keep weight low and maintain vertical compliance
- Tough and light Instant Drive 360 freewheel system
- ETRTO size : 622x23TSS ROAD
- Height: 25mm
- Internal rim width: 23mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
- Spoke count: 24 front and rear
- Drilling: Traditional
- Hookless profile
- Material: 100% unidirectional carbon fibre
- Center Lock disc standard
- Tyres: Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad UST tubeless-ready (700 x 35)
- Wheelset weight (without tyres): 1445 grams
- Front wheel weight (without tyre): 670 grams
- Rear wheel weight (without tyre): 775 grams
- Compatible with: Shimano/SRAM 9/10 and 11-speed and convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Includes: Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad tyres / Tyre sealant syringe / Tubeless rim tape / Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel) / Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360 / Front QR adapters / UST valve and accessories / User guide
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!