2020 Cervelo S3 Ultegra 8020 Disc Road Bike
Whether you're a crit racer or sprinter, the Cervelo S3 Ultegra 8020 Disc Road Bike is designed for speed, supreme handling and efficient power transfer. The top-end carbon frameset is stiff yet compliant and has been built up with Shimano's mechanical Ultegra groupset for smooth shifting performance and powerful disc braking. The DT Swiss wheels are light and strong, making them a great all-rounder for training and racing.
A high-performance disc brake build, the Cervelo S3 Ultegra 8020 Road Bike is stiff, light and compliant, and supplied with a race-ready spec. Engineered for speed, you'll get the edge over your competition thanks to the TrueAero frame design. When it comes to sprinting for the line, chasing down breaks or any other situation where you need rapid acceleration, you'll appreciate the increased stiffness in the bottom bracket, efficiently transferring all your power.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
- BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
- Aero Cable Management - The fork, frame and handlebar hide the brake and gear cables from the wind for improved aerodynamics, with no compromise on performance
- Shimano's Ultegra groupset is performance-oriented yet retains durability and reliability
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
- FRAME: Cervelo S3 Disc
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S3 Fork for Disc
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cervelo BBright Connect 24x90
- STEM: Cervélo CS28
- HANDLEBAR: Cervélo, AB09
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8070 hydraulic disc, Shimano SM-RT800, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8070 hydraulic disc, Shimano SM-RT800, 160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 8020, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG701, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 8000
- CHAINRINGS: Shimano 52/36
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 25mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 25mm
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension STN
- SEATPOST: Cervelo SP20
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!