2020 Cervelo R3 Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike
Cervelo R3 Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike hits the sweet spot between
performance and value, offering a superb all-rounder that combines
lightweight performance with race winning stiffness in all the right
places. With a Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset featuring
hydraulic disc brakes, you'll want for nothing in terms of technical
Lightweight and stiff carbon fibre frameset featuring Squoval Max tubing, providing efficiency and stable handling
Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset
Powerful and consistent modulated hydraulic disc brakes
Carbon seatpost and stem for optimum compliance and stiffness
Clearance for 28mm tyres
Future proof cable management system
Geometry promotes stable handling for confident descending
Compliant frameset helps absorb road vibrations
- FRAME: Cervelo R3 All-Carbon
- FORK: Cervelo All-Carbon, tapered R3 fork for disc
- STEM: Cervelo carbon stem
- HANDLEBAR: Cervelo alloy AB07
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070 Hydraulic Disc with Shimano SM-RT800 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070 Hydraulic Disc with Shimano SM-RT800 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30t, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000 52/36t
- FRONT WHEEL: Novatec R3 Carbon 35mm Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Novatec R3 Carbon 35mm Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Zero II STN
- SEATPOST: Cervélo Carbon SP19
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!