2020 Cervelo P3 Ultegra TT/Triathlon Bike
triallists and triathletes can benefit from every possible advantage on
the Cervelo P3 Ultegra TT/Triathlon Bike. Borrowing technology from its
big brother the P5, the design and tube shapes are sure to make you
faster, cutting drag through the wind. From the first pedal stroke,
you'll feel a stiff response, and this bike has been engineered for
efficient power transfer and offers stable and precise handling.
Flexible storage includes an accessory mount on the top tube and a
bottle carrier mount on the seat post, and you can dial in your perfect
Shimano's Ultegra componentry makes up the drivetrain, and you'll get reliable, smooth and precise shifting across the mid-compact chainset and 11-28 cassette. The DT Swiss P1800 Spline clincher wheels are a great all-rounder with a wide and light aluminium rim that perform all year round in all conditions.
Cervelo P3 full carbon fibre frame and fork for a super rigid and fast ride
BBright oversized tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay for increased stiffness and pedalling efficiency
TrueAero improves aerodynamic flow across the bike
Extended seat tube cutout to fully shield the leading edge of the rear wheel for improved aerodynamic performance
Shimano Ultegra groupset delivers instant and accurate shifting at the touch of a button
Mid compact 52/36t chainset with TT size specific cranks
- FRAME: Cervélo P3 carbon fibre
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, P3 Fork
- STEM: Profile 1/Zeroseven
- HANDLEBAR: Profile Design SVET R Basebar, 35a extensions, Sonic bracket with Ergo Armrest
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8000
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace BL-TT79
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace BSR1, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28t, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000 52/36t
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss P1800 Spline, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss P1800 Spline, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 23mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 23mm, clincher
- SADDLE: ISM PS 1.0
- SEATPOST: Cervélo Carbon Aero, Rail-Adjust
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!