2020 Cervelo P-Series 105 Disc TT Triathlon Bike
light and more aero than the P3, the P-Series 105 Disc from Cervelo is
the perfect bike for anyone dipping their toe into triathlon or time
trialling. Customise the fit to get into a comfortable and efficient
position using the intuitive cockpit and optimise your aerodynamic
profile. The included Smartpak 400 helps you keep nutrition onboard,
while the Aerobottle 500 keeps you hydrated without slowing you down.
Lightweight, stiff and highly aerodynamic carbon fibre frameset
Reliable 11-speed Shimano 105 gears
Customisable Zipp Vuka Alumina handlebar with EVO 110mm extensions
Vision Team 30TC Disc wheels are durable and boast a shallow aerodynamic profile for lightweight speed
Smartpak 400 helps you store your mid-ride nutrition
Keep hydration onboard and aero with the Aerobottle 500
Rear hydration mount allows for extra bottle cages to be fitted out back
- FRAME: Cervelo P-Series, carbon fibre
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered P-Series Fork for Disc
- STEM: Cervélo Ultra Light Alloy Stem
- HANDLEBAR: Zipp Vuka Alumina with EVO 110mm Extensions
- FRONT BRAKE: TRP Spyre C, with TRP TR160-25 rotor
- REAR BRAKE: TRP Spyre C, with TRP TR160-25 rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro TT RX4.1
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Microshift Alloy 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CRANKSET: Shimano RS510 50/34t
- FRONT WHEEL: Vision Team 30TC Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Vision Team 30TC Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Folding 25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Folding 25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Cervélo Tri Saddle
- SEATPOST: Cervélo Carbon, SP23
- ACCESSORIES: Smartpak 400, Aerobottle 500, rear hydration mount
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!