2020 Cannondale Topstone Tiagra Disc Adventure Road Bike
Cannondale Topstone Tiagra Disc Adventure Road Bike is packed with
features to help you dial in your gravel riding and explore new roads
that standard road bikes just wouldn't be capable of doing. The frame
can cater for up to 42mm wide tyres that are ideal for absorbing the
lumps of broken surfaces and for inspiring confidence when descending on
loose terrain or in poor weather.
A full Shimano fork with front thru axle pairs perfectly with the endurance geometry, so the bike feels comfortable for long days in the saddle, but still has an underlying race edge with nimble handling, should you wish to push the pace. A mechanical Shimano Tiagra groupset has plenty of gears to make light work of long climbs and when it comes to setting up the bike for multi-day trips, the various bottle cage and storage mount points let you set up your kit exactly as you need.
Built with plenty of room for tyres up to 42mm wide, for comfort, grip and adventurous capability
A slack head angle paired with a long 55mm fork rake delivers great stability at speed
Multiple bottle cage positions on the downtube mount let you configure for big frame bags
Full carbon fork with tapered steerers and 12mm front thru-axle
Full Shimano Tiagra groupset
Tiagra hydraulic disc brakes
- FRAME: Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy, 142x12 thru-axle, tapered headtube, flat mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, multiple gear/bottle mounts
- FORK: Cannondale Full Carbon, 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru axle
- STEM: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Tiagra hydro disc, 160mm RT54 rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Tiagra hydro disc, 160mm RT54 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra hydro disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra hydro disc, 2x10
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Omega ME alloy, 46/30T
- CHAIN: KMC X10, 10-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready, Formula CL-712, 12x100 centerlock
- REAR WHEEL: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready, Formula RXC-400
- FRONT TYRE: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700x37c, tubeless ready
- REAR TYRE: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700x37c, tubeless ready
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!