2020 Cannondale Topstone Carbon 105 Disc Adventure Road Bike
a new era of all-road riding experience with the Cannondale Topstone
Carbon 105 Disc Adventure Road Bike. The geometry promotes stability and
comfort without compromising a feeling of speed and efficiency and the
reliable Shimano 105 components have plenty of gear range for spinning
up long climbs, even when fully loaded with your bikepacking gear. With
mounting points aplenty for carrying all necessary accessories, and
innovative suspension engineering to smooth out rough roads, this bike
really knows no limits.
Built with plenty of room for tyres up to 40mm wide, for comfort, grip and adventurous capability
Internal routing protects vulnerable cables from filth
Multi-position mount on the downtube, and more on the top tube, seat tube, and under the down tube, and there are even mounts on the forks
Dropper Ready - built to accept an internally-routed 27.2 dropper seatpost
Shimano 105 groupset
Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes
- FRAME: All-New Cannondale Topstone, BallisTec Carbon, Kingpin suspension system, Proportional Response size-specific construction, Directline internal cable routing, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, flat-mount disc, removable mudguard bridge, multiple gear/bottle mounts, dropper post compatible
- FORK: All-New Cannondale Topstone, BallisTec Carbon, 55mm OutFront offset, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, integrated crown race, Directline internal routing, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, gear/rack/mudguard mounts
- STEM: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape with Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160mm RT30 rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160mm RT30 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 hydro disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 46/30
- CHAIN: KMC X11, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready, Formula CL-712, 12x100 centerlock
- REAR WHEEL: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready, Formula RXC-400, 12x142 centerlock
- FRONT TYRE: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- REAR TYRE: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!