2020 Cannondale Topstone 105 Disc Adventure Road Bike
With geometry that's both comfortable and yet still delivers a sporty edge, the Cannondale Topstone 105 Disc Road bike let's you explore off the beaten track at whatever speed feels right. Space for wide tyres adds both comfort and control and the full Shimano 105 groupset with hydraulic brakes will inspire confidence whatever the terrain you're rolling over.
With something of a do-it-all mentality, the Cannondale Topstone 105 Disc Adventure Bike is ready for intrepid souls to go explore roads less travelled. Alternatively, it's no less capable of hacking through traffic and acting as a durable, robust and reliable commuting bike. Ride to the office during the week and ride to the hills when the weekend rolls around. Kitted out with trusted Shimano 105 components with plenty of gears to tackle long tough climbs and with enough space in the frame for tyres up to 42mm wide, this bike will eat up the gravel miles.
- Built with plenty of room for tyres up to 42mm wide, for comfort, grip and adventurous capability
- A slack head angle paired with a long 55mm fork rake delivers great stability at speed
- Multiple bottle cage positions on the downtube mount let you configure for big frame bags
- Full carbon fork, with tapered steerer and 12mm thru-axle
- Full Shimano 105 groupset
- FRAME: Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy, 142x12 thru-axle, tapered headtube, flat mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, multiple gear/bottle mounts
- FORK: Cannondale Full Carbon, 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru axle
- STEM: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape with Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160mm RT56 rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160mm RT56 rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 hydro disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-34t, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Omega ME alloy, 46/30T
- CHAIN: KMC X11, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready, Formula RX-512, 12x100 centerlock
- REAR WHEEL: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready, Formula RX-142, 12x142 centerlock
- FRONT TYRE: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700x37c, tubeless ready
- REAR TYRE: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700x37c, tubeless ready
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Women’s Sport, 155mm width, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!