2020 Cannondale SystemSix Carbon Ultegra Disc Road Bike
Cannondale SystemSix Carbon Ultegra Disc Road Bike is simply faster
everywhere, be that the club chaingang, hard training or road racing.
The fully integrated frame is aero-optimised so that it delivers
efficiency in all areas of your riding. The disc-only engineering allows
for the frame, wheel and tyre to be developed as an optimised system to
help the bike slice through the air, that wouldn't otherwise be
achievable with rim brakes. For ease of maintenance and to dial in a
perfect fit, the gated stem spacers allow for adjustments to stem height
without the need to pull or remove the internal cable routing.
Shimano's reliable Ultegra mechanical groupset with hydraulic disc brakes ensures powerful braking and sharp gear shifting. The semi-compact 52-36 chainrings and 11-30 cassette have plenty of range for carrying high speed on the flat without forcing you to grind up the hills.
Shimano Ultegra mechanical groupset
Vision SC55 carbon clincher wheelset
Vision Metron 4D flat handlebar
Disc-brake specific engineering
Gated stem spacers for ease of maintenance
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" steerer, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, 55mm offset (47-51cm) 45mm offset (54-62cm)
- HANDLEBAR: Vision Metron 4D Flat, UD Carbon
- STEM: Vision Trimax OS, 2014 alloy, 3D Forged
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160mm RT81 rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 140mm RT81 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: HollowGram, BB30a with OPI SpideRing, 52/36
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Vision SC55 Carbon Clincher 12x100
- REAR WHEEL: Vision SC55 Carbon Clincher 12x142
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 23c (inflates to 26mm)
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 23c (inflates to 26mm)
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension STN NDR, steel rails
- SEATPOST: HollowGram 60 KNOT Carbon, 330mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!