2020 Cannondale SuperSix Evo Neo 3 Disc E-Road Bike
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Neo 3 Disc E-Road Bike has all the sleek looks
of a high-performance machine with the added benefit of a smooth drive
unit integrated into the rear hub that can deliver a drag-free boost to
your ride. 28mm tyres and SAVE frame technology deliver a smooth ride
whilst a Shimano 105 groupset ensures long-lasting and reliable gear
shifting. An integrated Cannondale wheel sensor lets you check all
important ride stats and the drive unit can be controlled from the
associated app to ensure top performance whatever the conditions.
Shimano 105 groupset with 11-34t cassette and 50/34T chainrings
SAVE micro-suspension delivers an elegantly smooth ride
The Speed Release front thru-axle allows faster, easier wheel changes
Cannondale integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more
Integrated seat binder and 27 KNØT seat post work in unison to absorb bumps
Max recommended size (28mm) tyres fit with a full 6mm of clearance on both sides
Airfoil tube shapes reduce drag by up to 30%.
Lightweight and concealed drive unit
250Wh downtube battery with 75km range
Claimed manufacturer weight just 12.4kg
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, internal downtube battery, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, dropout/axle spacing 135mm, SAVE, T47, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (S-M) 45mm offset (L)
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, compact
- TAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape with gel, 3.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 7-degree
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT66 rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT66 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, ST-R7020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on, FD-R7000-F
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, RD-R7000-GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105, 2x11, ST-R7020
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed, CS-HG700-11
- CRANKSET: Cannondale 1, T47, FSA rings, 50/34
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: FSA Team 30 clincher disc, FSA Alloy, 12x100
- REAR WHEEL: FSA Team 30 clincher disc, ebikemotion X35 250W
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 28c
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 28c
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension NDR, 143mm width, STN rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
- E-BIKE BATTERY: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250Wh
- E-BIKE CHARGER: MAHLE ebikemotion X35
- E-BIKE DRIVE UNIT: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250W
- CONNECTIVITY: Wheel sensor
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!