2020 Cannondale Scalpel Si HI-MOD World Cup 29" Mountain Bike
Cannondale Scalpel Si HI-MOD World Cup 29" Disc Mountain Bike is a
light, fast dual-suspension XC race bike that's finished off with the
finest components and kit from SRAM and ENVE. The latest Eagle AXS
wireless electronic drivetrain is completely waterproof to handle the
rigours of the most extreme conditions and the carbon wheelset keeps the
setup light and stiff. The geometry delivers traction to the back wheel
and stability to the front of the bike so that it both climbs and
descends with panache, with control enhanced by the Lefty Ocho fork and
Fox Float Factory rear shock.
ENVE carbon wheelset, handlebar and seatpost
SRAM Eagle AXS wireless electronic components
Clean cable management - interchangeable in-head tube cable guides secure the housing
Short chainstays for traction and agility
Slack head angle for stability
Modern XC geometry
Integrated wheels sensor
Lefty Ocho fork is stiff, light and smooth
Fox Float Factory DPS 100mm fork with Kashima coating
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, 100mm travel, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30-83, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset
- FORK: Lefty Ocho, 29", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 50/55mm offset
- REAR SHOCK: Fox Float Factory DPS EVOL, 100mm, remote-actuated, Kashima coating
- HANDLEBAR: ENVE M5, Carbon, 760mm, 31.8mm, 5° rise, 9° sweep
- GRIPS: Cannondale Locking Grips
- STEM: Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, 180mm Centerline rotors
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, 160mm Centerline rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Eagle AXS, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1299, 10-50t, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB, 34T, Ai offset
- CHAIN: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: ENVE M525 Carbon, 24h, tubeless-ready, Lefty 60
- REAR WHEEL: ENVE M525 Carbon, 24h, tubeless-ready, DT Swiss C36 12x142 rear with XD Driver
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ray 29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip Compound, tubeless-ready
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph 29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speed Compound, tubeless-ready
- SADDLE: Prologo Zero II, Tirox rails
- SEATPOST: ENVE Carbon, 31.6 x 400mm, 0mm offset
- CONNECTIVITY: Wheel sensor
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!