2020 Cannondale Scalpel Si Carbon 3 29" Disc Mountain Bike
Cannondale Scalpel Si Carbon 3 29" Disc Mountain Bike is part of the
lightest dual-suspension XC bike range on the market. The modern
geometry features short chainstays that get more weight over the back
wheel for traction and control and a slacker head angle for greater
confidence and stability when descending. The lightweight BallisTec
carbon frame is stiff in all the right areas for instant acceleration
and powerful climbing, and this is enhanced by the proprietary
Asymmetric Integration offset drivetrain that also has plenty of
clearance for quickly shedding mud when the conditions deteriorate.
Upfront, the Lefty Ocho fork delivers smooth and precise control,
especially on tight courses, and the 100mm travel can be easily locked
out for more efficient climbing.
HollowGram 23 Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon wheelset
SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes
Clean cable management - interchangeable in-head tube cable guides secure the housing
Short chainstays for traction and agility
Slack head angle for stability
Modern XC geometry
Lefty Ocho fork is stiff, light and smooth
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, 100mm travel, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30-83, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset
- FORK: Lefty Ocho, 29", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 50/55mm offset
- REAR SHOCK: Fox Float DPS Performance EVOL, 100mm, remote-actuated
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 2 Flat, butted 2014 Alloy, 31.8mm, 3° rise, 8° sweep, 760mm
- GRIPS: Cannondale Locking Grips
- STEM: Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc, 180mm Centerline rotors
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc, 160mm Centerline rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X01 Eagle
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: Truvativ Stylo 6K DUB, 34T, Ai offset
- CHAIN: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: HollowGram 23, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, 28h, 23mm inner width, tubeless-ready, Lefty 60
- REAR WHEEL: HollowGram 23, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, 28h, 23mm inner width, tubeless-ready, HollowGram 12x142 rear with DT Swiss internals, XD driver
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ray 29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip Compound, tubeless-ready
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph 29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speed Compound, tubeless-ready
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Flat Elite, cro-mo rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale 2, 7075 Alloy, 31.6 x 400mm
- CONNECTIVITY: Wheel sensor
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!