2020 Cannondale Habit 6 29" Mountain Bike
aluminium Cannondale Habit 6 29" Mountain Bike is a great entry point
into riding more aggressive trails. Front and rear RockShox suspension
deliver 130mm of travel and the geometry delivers precise and responsive
handling thanks largely to the shorter chainstays. A short stem
empowers the front of the bike with sharp reactions and reliable Shimano
components can handle any trail conditions.
Short chainstays for exceptional traction and agility
Max tyre clearance and stiffness from front and rear thru-axles
Flip chip delivers 27.5 compatibility in the same frame
Two-piece alloy links keep the suspension moving smoothly
Lock-thru pivot system creates a rock solid connection between both sides of the swing arm and the frame
Strategically placed rubber protection
- FRAME: Cannondale 130mm travel, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Proportional Response Tuned, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, BSA 83, Post mount brake, tapered headtube
- FORK: RockShox Recon RL, 130mm, DebonAir, 51mm offset
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Deluxe Select, DebonAir
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- GRIPS: Fabric Funguy Locking Grips
- STEM: Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT10 rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT10 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 11-46, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Race Face Ride Cinch, 30T
- CHAIN: KMC X11, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: WTB STX i23 TCS, 32h, tubeless-ready, Shimano MT400 15x110
- REAR WHEEL: WTB STX i23 TCS, 32h, tubeless-ready, Shimano MT400 12x148
- FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Ardent, 29 x 2.4", Dual compound, EXO puncture protection
- REAR TYRE: Maxxis Ardent, 29 x 2.4", Dual compound, EXO puncture protection
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage 3
- SEATPOST: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!