2020 Cannondale Cujo 1 27.5+ Mountain Bike
Cannondale Cujo 1 27.5+ Disc Mountain Bike is an ideal setup for fun
off-road riding sessions where you don't want to get too gnarly but need
a bike that's light, responsive and stable. The SRAM 1X drivetrain
keeps maintenance low and performance reliable and the Shimano hydraulic
disc brakes bring powerful stopping performance to any trail
SRAM 1X drivetrain with NX Eagle derailleur and SX Eagle shifters
Light and stable Smartform C2 Alloy frame
TranzX dropper seatpost
Maxxix Rekon tubeless-ready tyres
- FRAME: Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, Boost spacing, tapered 1-1/8" to 1.5" headtube, flat mount brake, StraightShot internal cable routing, BSA-73
- FORK: RockShox Judy Silver TK, 120mm, Solo Air, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8 sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- GRIPS: Cannondale Locking Grips
- STEM: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT30 rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT30 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1210, SX Eagle, 11-50t, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM SX Eagle, 30T
- CHAIN: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: WTB STX i35 TCS, 32h, tubeless-ready
- REAR WHEEL: WTB STX i35 TCS, 32h, tubeless-ready
- FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Rekon 27.5 x 2.8" Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless-ready
- REAR TYRE: Maxxis Rekon 27.5 x 2.8" Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless-ready
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage 3
- SEATPOST: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 80mm (XS), 100mm (S), 120mm (M-XL)
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!