2020 Cannondale CAAD13 105 Road Bike
and comfortable, the Cannondale CAAD13 105 Road Bike is both race-ready
and ready to smooth out road surfaces for the optimal balance of
performance and compliance. The durable Shimano 105 groupset is perfect
for training all-year round and with mudguard mounts the bike is set to
carry you through the worst weather as well. Whether taking advantage of
the aerodynamic tube shapes or getting long winter miles in the bank,
this bike has it all covered.
Full Shimano 105 groupset with rim brakes
Mudguard mounts make this a full four-season bike
Fulcrum Racing 900 wheelset with 28mm Vittoria tyres
New lower bottle mount point on the down tube keeps your drink out of the wind for further aerodynamic advantage
- FRAME: Cannondale SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, direct mount rim brake, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, SAVE, BB30a, 130x9mm QR, Di2 Ready
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, direct mount rim brake, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x9mm QR, 55mm offset
- STEM: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105, 2x11
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 900
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 900
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c
- SADDLE: Prologo Nago RS STN
- SEATPOST: HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!