2020 Cannondale CAAD13 105 Disc Road Bike
CAAD13 105 Disc Road Bike represents a significant upgrade over
previous models from the Cannondale aluminium family, drawing upon
nearly forty years of engineering experience and expertise to achieve
improvements in comfort, capability and aerodynamic performance. Most
strikingly, the seat stays have been lowered enabling additional flex of
the seat post and seat tube so that you experience less noise from the
road and a smoother feel, and this is enhanced by the ability to fit up
to a 30mm tyre in the frame.
Full Shimano 105 groupset with hydraulic disc brakes uses an 11-30t cassette and compact 50/34T chainset
Mudguard mounts make this a full four-season bike
Dropped seat stays allow for more flex in the seat post and seat tube, for improved comfort
Truncated airfoil tube shapes for aerodynamic advantage
Enough room for a 30mm tyre width
Integrated seat binder adds to the sleek aesthetic
Addition of a new lower bottle mount position further reduces drag
- FRAME: Cannondale SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, direct mount rim brake, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, SAVE, BB30a, 130x9mm QR, Di2 Ready, speed release thru-axle, Di2 ready, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, direct mount rim brake, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, speed release 12x100mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset
- STEM: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160mm RT54 rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160mm RT54 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 hydro disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Maddux RD 2.0, 28h, Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock
- REAR WHEEL: Maddux RD 2.0, 28h, Formula RXC-400, 12x142 centerlock
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 28c
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 28c
- SADDLE: Prologo Nago RS STN
- SEATPOST: HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!