2020 BMC URS Two GRX 800 Di2 Disc Adventure Bike
BMC URS Two GRX 800 Di2 Disc Adventure Bike has a wealth of features to
make off-road riding hugely enjoyable. Modern geometry means that the
bike is fun at speed, with slack angles and a long wheelbase for greater
stability. The frame uses BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept, giving
comfort without sacrificing efficiency thanks to the carbon lay-up and
D-shaped seatpost. The seat stays also house 10mm of controlled travel
without the need for any pivots or maintenance so that traction and
control are increased across rough ground. Practical additions to the
frame include the top tube bolts for storage solutions and guards on the
down tube, dropouts and chainstays to protect against damage.
Shimano’s gravel-specific GRX 800 groupset is a perfect match for the URS Two; with a single ring, electronic drivetrain and hydraulic brakes, it is simple to operate and provides instant shifting and modulated braking at the lightest touch. The rear derailleur maintains tension at all times so that the chain won't be dropped across rough ground, yet it moves swiftly across the wide ranging 11-42 XT cassette.
BMC URS 01 premium carbon frame with TCC Gravel, Micro Travel Technology 10mm of travel and top tube mounts for storage bags
Integrated protection from rock strikes on the downtube, chainstays and dropouts
Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed electronic groupset
Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
DT Swiss GR 1600 Spline db 42 wheels
- FRAME: BMC URS 01 Premium Carbon, TCC Gravel, Micro Travel Technology, PF86 bottom bracket, Flat Mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- FORK: BMC URS 01 Premium Carbon, Flat Mount, Integrated Cockpit System, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: BMC ICS 01 (Integrated Aero Cockpit Design), with computer mount
- HANDLEBAR: Easton EC70 AX
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano GRX RX810 hydraulic disc, RT-MT800 rotor 180mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano GRX RX810 hydraulic disc, RT-MT800 rotor 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano GRX RX815 Di2
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano GRX RX817 Di2 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano GRX RX815 Di2 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Deore XT, 11-42T
- CRANKSET: Shimano GRX RX810, 40T
- CHAIN: Shimano HG701
- WHEELSET: DT Swiss GR 1600 Spline db 42
- TYRES: WTB Resolute, 42mm, clincher
- SADDLE: WTB SL8 Team 142
- SEATPOST: BMC URS D-Shape Carbon, 15mm offset
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!