2020 BMC Timemachine 01 Road Four Ultegra Di2 Disc Bike
lines and Swiss precision engineering make the BMC Timemachine 01 Road
Four Bike not only a thing of beauty but also incredibly fast. Every
small detail considers drag-reduction - the tube profiles, caliper
cover, TCC Speed fork and Integrated Cockpit System all contribute to
free speed. Built-up with Shimano Ultegra Di2 disc components and DT
Swiss ERC 1650 wheels, this bike provides you with the whole package,
ensuring you have every possible advantage in race situations.
BMC's Timemachine 01 Road Four Ultegra Di2 Disc Bike is sleek, stiff and aerodynamic. The 01 premium carbon frame is married to a Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Speed fork to transfer power efficiently and keep rolling resistance low. A cover over the front caliper further optimises airflow and the seatpost has been engineered with an aero Kamm tail profile. There's plenty of adjustability in the Integrated Cockpit System (ICS) Aero and the cables are routed completely internally.
- FRAME: BMC Timemachine Road 01 premium carbon disc, TCC Speed, PF86 bottom bracket, flat mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- FORK: BMC Timemachine Road 01 aerodynamic premium carbon disc, TCC Speed, flat mount with Caliper Cover, Integrated Cockpit System, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: BMC ICS Aero (Integrated Aero Cockpit Design), with computer mount
- HANDLEBAR: BMC ICS Aero, aero top shape, compact bend
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, SM-RT800 rotors (160mm)
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, SM-RT800 rotors (140mm)
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, hydraulic
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, hydraulic
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52-36T
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra
- WHEELSET: DT Swiss ERC 1650 Spline db 62 carbon, thru-axle (12mm), clincher
- TYRES: Vittoria Corsa Control, 25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R7 Manganese
- SEATPOST: BMC Aero post, 01 premium carbon, p2p
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!